The new cast of ”Dancing with the Stars” was revealed Wednesday on “Good Morning America”.
The teams that are competing for the Mirrorball trophy are:
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- “Shark Tank” entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- former NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- ’80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- “Pretty Little Liars” star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Cheryl Burke will return this season and she hopes to win again, like she did Season 2 with Lachey and Season 3 with Emmitt Smith.
“This dance floor will always be my home and I’ve got my eyes on that mirror ball,” Burke said in an Instagram caption of a photo announcing her return.