2 weeks in Krabi, Thailand from £765pp – incl. resort, flights, breakfast, bags & transfers
You’ll be jetting off to beautiful Krabi in southern Thailand, spending 14 nights at the Bluesotel close to Aonang Beach. Breakfast is included in this deal, alongside direct flights, luggage, transfers and ATOL protection.
This deal departs in mid-April, meaning you’ll be there in time to enjoy the festivities of Songkran (Thai New Year). Use a great discount code (see below) and you’ll get £200 taken off the total!
- Direct flights London LGW to Krabi, Thailand
- Example dates: April 9th – April 25th, 2018 (overnight flights)
- 14 nights at the 3* Bluesotel Krabi Aonang Beach
- Location – Aonang Beach, Krabi
- Rated 4/5 at TripAdvisor
- Board Basis – Breakfast Included
- Checked luggage – Included
- Inflight meals – Included
- Return airport transfers included
- Use code LH200 to get £200 discounted from total (minimum spend £1,500)
- Discount valid on long haul packages that depart between March & October 2018
- For full terms & conditions of code, see TUI
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults sharing
About Your Stay
The swish and modern Bluesotel Krabi Aonang Beach is nestled at the foot of a tree-covered hillside and boasts uninterrupted views across the Andaman Sea. You’ll be less than 10 minutes’ walk from the sands of Aonang Beach, whilst at the property there’s a saltwater pool for lounging around.
Guest rooms each come with a 43-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a balcony or terrace. Breakfast is included in this package, and the à la carte restaurant can offer the best of Thai cuisine throughout the day.
Categories: UK Best Deals